Listed here is what a number of our students had to say:
‘we love producing TV shows at USC”s Annenberg TV News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I like seeing therefore alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all the latest pupils getting included with the student that is different who recruit at the start of semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I love leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. We love that the band permits us to run on the track during their practices. Good music to get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the students come back and bring life back again to campus! It is great to hear what they did within the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s a sendoff for our football group, but it is additionally a complete lot of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most readily useful component comes at the end associated with evening when they start the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I like when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, particularly in Alumni Park oahu is the setting that is perfect all the trees and Doheny within the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Visitors had the ability to wait classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and take part in many other events through the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to have him provide his perspective on being fully a parent that is proud of USC students as a guest web log contributor this week. read on to hear a USC moms and dad’s viewpoint.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was delighted. She was excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern California. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the educational School of Cinematic Arts. They are pleased to maintain college with each other and my spouse Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they have been maybe not the ones that are only our home who are element of that Trojan Family. It offers been explained to us from the beginning that as parents we too are users associated with the household. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we’ve experienced from people associated with the university has been wonderful. Simply this past weekend, we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being together with your kiddies as we all experience the enjoyable activities which can be found. But it is additionally inspiring to see the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has for its students and also the parents of the students.
Our children are not even close to house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we like to visit and understand they’re in good fingers when they are in LA. All things considered, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For anyone that are considering transferring to USC we offer quantity of sources and programs to greatly help guide you through the transfer application process.
1) Read through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is just a comprehensive guide to our application process and I also reference it quite usually.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional program tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students is mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community colleges, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of these courses will transfer.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the fall for pupils enthusiastic about a more visit that is comprehensive USC. During a transfer day pupils are able to simply take a walking tour of campus, attend an academic information session, and pay attention to a financial aid presentation.